Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Thursday, January 25, 1962

warmer

I came home from work and read paper & Ivard got up & we went to Boise & had 2 checks signed by St. Lukes hospital, my Ins. on Ivard, $463.35. Came back to Nampa after I bought a new toilet seat & the Kids some Valentines & candy. Went to bank & paid some bills came home at 12:30 & Jackie & I went to bed. Woke me up at 3:30 & Ivard took Jackie to Primary. I got up & cooked supper. Ivard went & got Kids from Primary & went & got a hair cut & brought Jerry home.

Ray went to work in Pick-up & to play practice after.

Ivard & I went to bed at 7: & were just about to sleep when cold water hose busted on washer, they disconnected it & shut off tap. they just got out when hot water tap burst, water all over place & no shut off. Ivard found a tap & put on.

No comments:

Post a Comment