Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Wednesday, January 3, 1962

Dale went to Cub Scouts

Ray got paid & got him a new ruby ring.

Sunny - not too cold in day time

I got up and took Jerry to work & came back & went to bed until about 9:30. I don't feel very good. I have such a cold.

Ivard went to Dr. at 9:30 for a shot. We played Scrabble.

At 1: I took Jackie to her dance lesson then we went up & I signed for my unemployment. We came home at 3: & got Ivard & drove over to Caldwell & had all of our Interest drawn up on our Savings accounts.

Came home & I got supper & we ate when Ivard got home with Jerry. Jerry went to Stake M-Men & Gleaner meeting at 7: & Ivard took Ray - Dean & Dale up to titheing settlement at 7: & they never got home until after 9: I watched T.V. & Ivard & I watched until it went off the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment