Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, January 23, 2012

Tuesday, January 23, 1962

23 degrees below

I was about froze when I got home. I ate & read paper & went to bed. I got up at 3:00 & we took Ray to work, he stayed home from school today. Went to hospital & got my 2 checks signed & went up to Hales & paid for 3 electric blankets & heater (electric) got 27 lbs hamberger for freezer & groc., 2 sacks coal & licence for pick-up. Came home & got supper on & Ivard went & got Ray & Jerry. We ate & at 6:30 Ivard & Dale & Ray went to Middleton to their last game. Jerry rode with them to a store meeting, they didn't have it so he went to game.

I got books up & went to bed at 8: until time to go to work.

The guys won their game, got home at 10:

No comments:

Post a Comment