Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Monday, January 29, 1962

sent letter to Kay

real foggy all nite & this morning comeing home, cloudy all day.

I came home & Ivard & Jackie hadn't gone to Sacramento with Gail, I was sure glad but I'll worry about him going all alone in this weather.

I read paper & went to bed at 9:30 got up at 3:30 after Ivard came to bed awhile & Ivard & Jackie went up to pay some bills at 3:45 and get a few groc. I wrote letter to Kay & Ivard mailed it when he went after Jerry.

Ray went to work a little while after school.

I fixed supper & we ate & at Ivard & Kids went to Middleton to tournment, we beat Kuna.

Me & Jackie & Dale stayed home & went to bed.

I went to work at 11:

foggy. Ivard & Jackie went to Hales & bought new water tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment