Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Monday, January 8, 1962

Sent letter to Lyle - Mother, Claudia

Sent birthday card to Janice Tovey

Gail came a min.

Cloudy but warm

I went back to work after a month off

Kids went to school & I changed all the Kids beds and washed 6 batches. read paper.

Cleaned my closet and Gail came for few min. then Ivard & I, Jackie went up & put Kays money in bank the Bishop gave us, pd. 2 mo. lite bill and I paid 4 weeks on my Xmas club & put Lyles payment to us on what he owes us & production credit dividend in my Savings.

Came home & did some patching

Ray came home from school & went to work - When Dean came he cleaned his & Jerrys room & helped me make all the beds.

I got supper & we ate when Jerry & Ray came & at 6:40 Jerry - Ray & Dean went to Mutual.

I went to bed at 7: till time to go to work had gas so bad I never did go to sleep. Ivard went up & helped Kids practice basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment