Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sunday, January 14, 1962

Dale was 10 years old.

I read paper in bed then got up & helped Jerry made a angle food cake & put a ham roast on to cook.

Ivard - Jerry - Ray & Dean went to Priesthood & sunday school, Ray came home & got me & little Kids for sunday school.

I had potatoes peeled & when we got home I put them on, & made gravy & opened yams & pees & Jerry went & got some softee & we were just going to eat when Gene - Gail - Debbie, Jeff & Kriss came, Lynda stayed home. We ate & visited & watched T.V. Gail left at 6: we played Scrabble & Jerry & Ray went & got chairs for fireside.

Ivard - Jerry - Ray - Dean & Dale went to church & Jerry & Ray went to firesides after. started to snow when we went to take riders.

Jackie & I stayed home & watched T.V. I laid off - too sick. I went with Ivard to take my riders, they couldn't find way.

No comments:

Post a Comment