Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sunday, January 21, 1962

Sunny & cold

I read paper in bed & got my sunday school lesson.

Ivard, Jerry, Ray & Dean went to to Priesthood & Ivard came home & took me - Dale & Jackie to my prayer meeting then sunday school. Came home & hurried & ate and Jerry & I went over to Garners & got Alice & went to Stake House to Sunday School Union meeting. Got home at 4: & played Scrabble & watched T.V. Jackie & I went to bed at 7: & Ivard & Kids went to church. Jerry had to talk for his first time as traveling companion to High Councel, Dr. Daines.

I got up & went to work at 11:, car wheels froze up. It was 26 degrees below.

No comments:

Post a Comment