Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Friday, January 5, 1962

Jerry took Ray to Seminary then he ate & got ready and went to work.

Ivard got up about 11:

I washed some cloths. I have such a cold I don't feel like doing anything

Ivard and I played Scrabble most of the day.

I made fruited Jello salad & cooked Sirlone Steaks, mashed potatoes, gravy & cauliflower for supper & we ate when Jerry came home from work. Ray came home as soon as we were through he went to work after school.

Ray did dishes & went up town messing around for hr. Jerry went to do paper. Mrs Kotter came a min. with Kurt to get his reports signed.

Jackie & I went to bed early (10:30) & Ivard & Ray watched cow boy show.

Gene played for Adrian & made 3 pts.

No comments:

Post a Comment