Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, January 16, 2012

Tuesday, January 16, 1962

Got letter from Kay & Ruth T. I sent letter to Kay & Mother.

Sunny.

Jerry took Ray to Seminary. Ivard took Jerry to work & went & got my riders.

When I woke up at 9:30 Ivard had last nites dishes done & was ready to go to Dr. While he was gone I cleaned house & washed my bed & another batch of cloths. Ivard got feed & 2nd payment from cows & went & saw Ins. about Jerrys wreck. He came home & had lunch & took Pick-up up to get an estimate on having it fixed.

Got letter from Ruth & Kay & I sat down & answered Kays letter and wrote one to Mother.

Played a game of Scrabble & cooked supper.

Ray went to work in Pick-up. Came home when Ivard got here with Jerry. We ate & Jerry went to Stake house to sell candy & Ivard, Ray & Dean went to Caldwell to play ball. I went to bed at 7: I laid off again. I got up at 11: & rode with Ivard to take my riders.

No comments:

Post a Comment