Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sunday, January 28, 1962

Gail left for Sacramento all alone in fog at midnite

sunny & a little warmer

I read paper in bed.

Jerry - Ray Dean & Dale went to Stake Conference.

I got up & tended Sis & played Salatair. I had a big Kettle of Fruit Cocktail fixed for lunch when they got home. then Ivard Jerry - Ray & Dean went to after noon conference.

Dale & Jackie played & I went to bed to write to Kay but went to sleep. I got up at 6:00 and washed a batch of cloths and watched T.V. & got my diary up.

Gail called & wanted Ivard to go to Sacramento, Ivard has the basketball tourn & has to go to Dr. Tues. I called Gail back & told him to come by & I'd give him $10. & Ivard might go. They had a special meeting after conference to see about dressing room getting wrecked the other nite. Ivard & Jerry Ray & Dean to conference & meeting after I went to bed, passed Gail on way to work. I called home when I got to work & Ivard hadn't decided yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment