Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Thursday, January 4, 1962

Sent Kay a letter

Sunny - 28 degrees at 8: AM

I got up & took Jerry to work and read paper.

Ivard got up about 9:

Ray stayed home in bed all day sick.

I cleaned up the house & Ivard & I played Scrabble and at 1: he went to Dr. for a shot for his cold.

Bixby came about Ivards B.A.R.E Ins. They won't pay because he had ulcers before he got it.

I finished writeing to Kay, 10 pages & Ivard mailed it when he went after Jerry. He took Jackie to Primary at 4: & went after her & Dale at 5: Ivard, Ray & I played Scrabble then I made potatoe soup & we ate when they got Jerry.

I got books up. Jerry went on Mutual business. We watched T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment