Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sunday, December 31, 1961

Sunny, not to cold.

I read paper in bed then I got up & made a jello Shrimp Salad for dinner.

Jerry - Ray & Dean went to Priesthood & Ray came home & took Dale & Jackie to Sunday School. They all looked so nice in their new Xmas cloths.

I played Salataire. Kids came home & Ray went over to Smalls for the afternoon with Dickie in our Pick-up.

We ate & Jerry went to Korths to see about the fireside tonite. Watched a programe with Tabanacle quire.

Ray & Dickie came & went to Church with us. Jerry brought us home & took Ray & Dickie & his cousin over to Yorgensens to a Special New Years Eve fireside to last until 1:30 A.M. He went to Stake M-Men & Gleaner Fireside at church. Kids went to bed at 10: & I made icebox rolls & got my books up & wrote letters & watched T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment