Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Wednesday, October 27, 1965

Sent Genes money & letter

Road Show.

29 degrees when I came from work but sunny & nice all day. had doors & windows open all afternoon. I ate & read paper & went to bed. Ivard was still in bed & gave me a good rub down with body lotion.

Ivard got bumped & went looking at places with some guy. Came at 2:45 & dashed up & got Genes money

I got up at 2: & made some tea & washed batch of cloths & got supper meat Pie with biscuits on top

Jackie went to a birthday Party after school & Jerry brought her home when he came from work

Dean & Jerry had to be to church at 6: for road show. Ivard took Dale to Piano L., Dean will go tomorrow.

Ivard, Dale, Jackie & I went to road show & at 8:15 I had to dash Ivard over to go to work, Boise. I got back in time to see our Ward. Got home at 9:30 & went to bed until work.

No comments:

Post a Comment