Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Friday, October 15, 1965

Nancy brought her projecter & we looked at Genes slides

cloudy & sunny - cooler, windy

I took Ivard to work at 6: AM after I cooked breakfast for all of them, hot cakes, bacon & eggs. Got Ivard's check & came home & Kids went to school & Jerry went to work. I read papers & embroidered all morning & washed some cloths. Jerry came home for lunch & I took him back to work & went to bank, Pd. place & bills. Came home & got supper & we ate when Jerry got home. Dean went & got him. I made chilli.

At 6: Jerry & I took Dean up to church to practice organ & we went up town & laid away some Xmas Presents at Pennys & Woolworths then we went to Grand Opening of Owyhee Shopping center on 12th,  got Dean & came home at 7:30 & Nancy & her Mother came & we saw slides Gene sent. They left at 10:15 & I went & got Ivard.

No comments:

Post a Comment