Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Thursday, October 28, 1965

Ray sent Jackie birthday Present

Sunny & warm today chilly in nite. I came home from work & Ivard had just got home from work. We went to bed & Ivard gave me a good rub down. We had just got to sleep when Gail called & wanted us to tend Kids awhile. I told him we had to sleep but he brought them any way. I was so made, he brought them at 11:30 & never came until nearly 6: I haven't had any sleep all week. Ivard tended baby & made cake & jello & got supper.

Ivard went & got Jackie from Primary & we ate when Jerry came from work.

I went to bed until time to go to work.

Ivard didn't work today.

Jerry & Dean delivered Jerrys Stanley Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment