Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, October 12, 2015

Tuesday, October 12, 1965

Sunny & nice.

I came home from work & took Jerry to work & came home & got ready & went to relief S. work day at 9:, made door wind chimes all but putting together, made them out of plastic crystals & baked them. had good lunch. Came home at 2: & went to bed a little while, after I cleaned up. I gushed all over my self at R.S.

We ate supper & Jerry, Dean & Dale left for Mutual at 6: so Dean could practice organ & Dale went out & got 6 new starts Ivard got home at 8:30 he'd got bumped & went to New Meadows yesterday but it was mistake & yard master went & got him at 5: AM & brought him back & he went on Nyssa today.  Got bumped again tonite & took factory job. we watched movie & went to bed. I laid off

No comments:

Post a Comment