Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, October 19, 2015

Tuesday, October 19, 1965

I called Ray

Sunny most of day. rained most of nite & warmer.

I came home from work & Ivard was still in bed, He didn't work today.

I read paper, ate & washed batch of cloths & got ready & went to relief Society at 9:40. Ivard was still asleep after R.S. I went to bank to check on Rays checking account.

I came home at 1: & went to bed & never woke up until 5: & I got supper. Gail & family came & got Rays World boks, then brought them back, thought he was going to sell them but didn't.

We ate & Jerry, Dean & Dale left for Mutual at 6: so Dean could practice organ.

I went to bed until time to go to work

No comments:

Post a Comment