Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, October 2, 2015

Saturday, October 2, 1965

Got letter from Mother

My nite off

Sunny & nice

Got up at 8: & worked on my books all morning.

Ivard took Dean up to school at 8:30 to decorate for Home Comeing dance & he went to R.R. & had hair cut. they came home at 10: & Dean watched Conference then he went back to decorate at noon until 2: I fixed lunch & Ivard & I played Scrabble Jerry listened to Conference & did genelogy all day I cooked supper & made a cake for tomorrow.

At 7: Ivard took Jerry & Dean over to Stake H. to Priesthood Conference & at 8:15 Jackie & I took Ivard up to catch train & went over & got Kids & droped Dean off at H. School at 9:. In charge of HomeComeing  dance. He came home with some Kid. I went right to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment