Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, October 26, 2015

Tuesday, October 26, 1965

Sunny & nice 75 got down to 32.

I came home from work & took Jerry to work & came home & ate & read paper & washed batch of cloths & went to relief Society. Came home at noon & washed batch of cloths & dried other one & went to bed at 12:15. Kids woke me up at 4:15 & I read paper in bed. Dean went on school business & brought Jerry home from work. Dale never did come from school, went to Hoaggs. got home at dark, they brought him.

No Mutual but Jerry had to go to genelogy meeting & Dean went & Practiced organ. Me & Kids went to bed. Ivard got home about 8:15. I went to work at 11:

I wrote to Gene

No comments:

Post a Comment