Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Thursday, October 21, 1965

Sunny & a little cooler. Had to scrape wind shield today for first time.

I came home from work & Ivard was gone to work, no one knew where. I took Jerry to work & came home & went to bed.

No school today - teachrs Institute.

Dean had all Kids fed & they were out playing. I woke up at 1: & Dean hadn't even done dishes, he fixed Kids lunch. I embroidered Relief S pillow slips. At 3:30 we took Debbie & Kristine home & I went to Primary with Jackie, to her class party. When we got home Ivard was home, been to Weiser. We went after Jerry but he'd come home. Jerry went & got groc. & fixed supper. Ivard & I went to bed at 7: Ivard was sick, I went to work at 11:

Jerry went up to practice organ with Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment