Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Thursday, October 14, 1965

Sunny - cloudy - windy

Kids went to school & Jerry left for work. Ivard didn't have to go until 10: today he went over to Venice Buells & got my & Jerrys check she got for us. Plant is down until Sun. nite. I embroideried & fixed Deans tax money to turn in. Jerry came home at noon for luch & I took him back to work & went up to Superior Western at 1: & Andree cut & tinted my hair. I went & bought 4 flannel shirts for Ivard for Xmas & got some hair nets, clips, ect. & groc. Came home & made hambergers & trimmings for supper & we ate when Jackie came from Primary & Jerry got home from work. Ivard was home when I got home about 4:

We watched T.V. Dean went to Road show practice & Jerry worked on Genelogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment