Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Sunday, October 17, 1965

Sunny but cooler.

I read Paper in bed & got up when Jerry, Dean & Dale left for Priesthood.

Ivard got up & got ready & him & Jackie went to Sunday S. I washed 5 batches of cloths & cooked dinner, made cake & jello too baked squash. We ate when they came home about 12:30 & Jackie did dishes.

Jerry & Dean went over to Stake H. to meeting. Ivard watched ball game & had nap.

I painted all afternoon & put clothes up.

Ivard didn't work today.

I had a bath & Ivard, Jackie & I went to Church at 7: Jerry Dean & Dale went at 6:30 for choir practice. I laid down until time to go to work at 11: Ivard got bumped. Went on extra board

No comments:

Post a Comment