Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Monday, October 18, 1965

got letter from Ray

cloudy - Sunny - cooler

I came home from work & went to bed until 10:; Ivard came back to bed. I went to Irene Johnson's to Paint class at 10:30 & came home at 2:40. I painted my Initials on bag I made at class & ate & went to bed at 3:30

Ivard had gone to work on Wilder local.

I woke up at 5:30 when Jerry called for some one to come & get him, Dean went. Dean fixed supper. I read paper in bed.

At 6:30 Jerry & Dean went up town then went to Mutual meeting.

I stayed in bed until time to go to work.

washed a batch of cloths

Ivard got home at 2" AM

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment