Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Sunday, October 10, 1965

Ivard came back to Nampa to work

Roger Kotters farewell

Sunny, breezy - warm

I came home from work & Ivard had just got here from G. F. on train & Kids went & got him. Jerry took Dale on his paper route. Jerry, Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & S.S. & Ivard & I went to bed. Jackie got Ivard up at 10: & he took her up to S.S. I got up when Kids came home & helped Jerry get dinner & we ate & Jerry & Dean did dishes & Dean went to Practice to sing in Conference.

Ivard watched world series & Jerry & I listened to my new records. Ivard & I played Scrabble & Ivard had bath.

Jerry & Dean left at 5: for Roger Kotter's farewell. Ivard, Dale, & Jackie went to church & I had bath & went to bed. went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment