Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Wednesday, October 13, 1965

got card from Barbra

started takeing Milk from Home Dairies

hot & nice.

Kids went to school & Ivard went to work at Nyssa left at 6: & Jerry went to work at 8: I read paper in bed & got up about 9: & ate & washed some cloths & embroideried all day on relief Society Pillow cases.

Avon lady delivered my stuff $37. & I ordered another 12.

I got supper & we ate when Jerry got home & he did dishes & Dean & Dale went to Piano l. Jerry & I & Sis watched T.V. & Jerry worked on genelogy.

Ivard came about 8:30 got bumped & took factory job for tomorrow.

We went to bed at 10:30. I laid off, flowing too much

No comments:

Post a Comment