Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Wednesday, October 20, 1965

Put $12. in bank for Ray

Sunny & nice, got to 74

I came home from work & ate & read paper & went to bed at 9:30. I woke up at 1:15.

Ivard went up to R. R to see about job & put some money in bank for Ray.

I got up & washed some cloths & cooked supper. We went up to school & picked Dale & Jackie up at 3: & Dale went to Piano lesson early. Dean went at 4:15 when he got home.

We ate at 6: & I got my books up. I went to bed & Ivard rubbed me good with lotion. He & Jackie & Dale went over to Gails & brought Debbie & Kristine home to stay all nite. Kids all went to bed early. Ivard stayed up & watched late show when I left for work.

Ivard didn't work again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment