Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Friday, October 1, 1965

Got crocheted scarf from mother for My birthday

My nite off

Sunny & hot - got to 81

I came home from work & Ivard was home & in bed. Got here at 2: A.M & missed out, should have been back to G.F. at 8:45 & no way, he left car down there.

I ate & read paper & went to bed. Ivard got up & went after his check at 10: & never got home until 2: trying to sell world book. I got up at noon & washed cloths & Painted until Ivard came then we went up town & Paid bills & went out to Butterys. Had supper at Smiles. Came to D.Q. & had sundee while we waited for Dean. Last day to take truck out. Came home at 6:30 & Jerry got ready & droped Ivard & Dean off at High S foot ball game & he went to Stake H. Had to talk at baptismal. He came home at 8:30 & we were haveing his Stanley Party. at 10: Jackie & I went to D.Q. & picked up Ivard & Dean & we went up to R.R. Dale went to party at Crofts. My nite off

No comments:

Post a Comment