Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, October 23, 2015

Saturday, October 23, 1965

Dean took first scholarship test

Sunny & nice 30 degrees this morning.

I came home from work & took Jerry to work.

Dean went up to H.S. at 7: AM to take first Scholarship test.

I mixed bread, made 2 loaves white, 2 loves oatmeal raisin & 3 pans cinnamon rolls. changed beds & washed. Ivard cleaned my room & went to work on Emmett at 11:30.

Dean & I made bed, & he cleaed down stairs & Kitchen.

Dale went with his paper guy getting new starts.

Jerry got done at 1: & Dean went & got him.

Dale got enough starts to win his trip to San Francisco.

I went to bed at 3: until time to go to work, Ivard got home in time to get me up.

Jerry took Kids out to Supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment