Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Monday, October 11, 1965

Got pkg. of Slides from Gene

Ivard started work on Nyssa beet job

Sunny & nice

I came home from work & took Jerry to work. Ivard had already taken Dale on paper route, forgot to get up, & gone to Nyssa to work.

I washed a batch of cloths ate & read paper & went to bed at 9:45. I woke up at 2:45 & washed another batch of cloths & put cloths away, made out Hobbycraft order & got supper. Dean went & got Jerry & he showered & we ate at 6:10 when Dales paper guy left, collected this mo. bill.

at 6:30 Jerry & Dean left for Boise to genelogy library. Jackie did dishes & I went to bed at 6:30, don't feel good.

I went to work at 11: Ivard still wasn't home. Called home at 11:45 & again at 6:30 AM. never did come

No comments:

Post a Comment