Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Sunday, October 24, 1965

Sunny & nice

I came home from work & went to bed with Ivard.

Jerry, Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & S.S. Ivard got up & him & Jackie went to S.S. I woke up at noon & read paper in ed while Jerry fixed dinner.

I washed Dales coat & Jackies Sweater. and painted on relief Society bizzar Kids books

Ivard, Jackie & I rode up to Rail Road & Ivard bought us a cone on way home.

Dean went to choir practice for Stake Conference & Jerry went with him

Dale & Jackie had bath & at 6:00 Ivard, Jerry, Dean, Dale & Jackie went over to Owyhee Ward to Brent Schulthies missionary farewell. I went to bed & they got me up at 10:30 to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment