Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Friday, October 22, 1965

Sunny & warm. 30 degrees when I came from work. No school. Jerry didn't have to work so him & Dean left for Boise to do genelogy as soon as I got home. Came home at 12:30

Ivard went to work at 5:30 AM, got home at 5:

I went to bed at 9:30 & woke up at noon. I figured Deans Dairy queen slips for summer & we went up & settled up & he asked him to work tonite. Got 76. from Combined Ins. should have been 300. I went & paid car Ins. Dodge. We came home at 5:30 & Jerry had supper ready & we ate & Dean went to work at D.Q. Dale was at Hoags all afternoon & came home at 7: & ate & went out getting new starts with his supervisor

I went to bed at 6:45 until time to go to work. Ivard watched T.V. & Jerry painted.

Dean got home at 10:

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment