Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Sunday, October 3, 1965

Ivard called on way to huntington

Gail called

Jerry started work at Simplots

Sunny & nice

I got up at 8: & cleaned & fixed my Painting nook in utility room & painted most of day & listened to Conference.

Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & S.S. & Dean came home at noon & took Jerry & Jackie to Sacrament meeting. I had dinner ready when they got home & we ate after Jerry took Dale to collect Fast offerings

Dean & Jerry did dishes after conference was over.

I washed my - Dean, Dale & Jackies hair.

I had bath & went to bed but Dale wasn't home after dark & I had Jerry go hunt him & I never did get to sleep, over to Benders. Jerry got called to Simplots & we went at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment