Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wednesday, December 4, 1963

grey & dismal all day about 27°

I came home from work read paper & went to bed at 9:30 & was awake again at 12:30 I laid there awhile & couldn't go back to sleep so I got up & cut up nuts to make xmas pudding on my day off.

Jerry took Jackie to school and went up to Safeway for awhile and made minute steaks, training. worked at D.q. noon hour & from 6: to close

Ivard sat all day as usual, & watched T.V. doesn't read, turn his hand over to do a tap, just sits.  I get so mad.

I practiced my piano lessons & got supper.

Ivard went to work at 3:50.

Dale came home with a rash all over his face so I had him take a hot bath & put him to bed with electric blanket on high, thought he was getting measles.

Dean & I went out & had our Piano lesson then up to D.q & he did yard for Dale & Jerry gave us a soda.  Came home at 8: & went to bed until time to go work

No comments:

Post a Comment