Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tuesday, December 10, 1963

Jackie didn't go dancing.

Xmas Turkey dinner at relief society.

wind blew hard all nite, cold.  sunshine Today.

I Kept Jackie home from school she has such a caugh.

Jerrys day off.  He took Dean to Seminary & came home & got ready & went to Caldwell to doctor & had some more tests.  Jerry came home & brought a hamberger & drink for Ivard & Jackie & drink for me.

I had shower & got ready & at 10: Ivard left Sis alone & took me up to church to relief society work day & Xmas party.  We had lesson & demonstrations & made Xmas Things.  We had a delicious Turkey dinner.  Jerry came & got me at 1:

Ivard went to work at 3:50.

Dale never got home from school until 5:50, been to basketball practice.

Jerry went to work at D.q 6: to close

Gail came few min. & called his order in.  Dean went to mutual with Perrys.  Jackie & I went to bed at 7:, now I've got sores & can't sit down or walk.  off sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment