Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday, December 14, 1963

Ray called while we were up to Gails

snowed during nite & this morning ground is white-every one forgot to wake up & Jerry was half hr. late for work time Ivard took him.

I finished getting Xmas Card, ready

Dean scrubbed & waxed floors and changed all the furniture around

Ivards day off and mine.

Ivard went to store & had hair cut & I fixed lunch.  He watched ball games all day.

I washed 5 batches of cloths & iorned all afternoon.  Changed my bed & Ivard helped me make it.

I rode up with Ivard to get Jerry then him & Dean went ward teaching.  While they were gone Gail & Lynda Came & brought Dale home, they only stay out few min.  When Jerry came we ate & Ivard took him up to work at D.q. 7: until 12:30.  I got ready and Ivard & I went up to Gails & played penochle.  We got home about 11:45 & watched late show.  Ivard went and got Jerry.

Ray called while we were away

I practiced piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment