Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, December 16, 2013

Monday, December 16, 1963

got letter from Ray

Cloudy & grey all day.

Kids went to school.  I took Jerry to work & came back & sat in chair & slept until almost 10:, I was sick in nite & didn't get much sleep.

Ivard went & got his check & I figured out what to do with it and we went to bank, & paid bills. Came home & made out payments to mail.

We ate & Ivard went to work helped Dean finish fixing house & went & got Jerry at 5: & Came home & we got ready for his Tupperware open house 6: to 10: he had quite a few come & sold a lot of stuff he had on hand.

after it was over him & Dean went up to D.q & had some one pick a name out of pot for the drawing.  Alice won

I didn't go to work again Tonite.  I don't feel up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment