Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday, December 2, 1963

dreary _ cloudy 26°

I got up after Kids went to school and washed my bed & the rugs.

Jerry went up to Safeway all morning & signed up to go to work for them starting Monday - training for butcher.  He didn't work at D.q. today, went to Boise at noon & never got home until midnite, met a bunch of Kids & went to show and ate.

Ivard got cut off brakeman & went back switching.  Went to work at 4: he helped me make bed before he left.

Worked on my puzzle.

I got supper & we ate.

Gail game few min.

I went to bed at 7:30 after I had a shower.

I went back to work tonite after being off sick over a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment