Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday, December 8, 1963

cloudy _ snow flurries tonite

Jerry had to be to work at 10: at D.q. so Ivard took him up & Dale cleaned up his yard then they took Dean up to Priesthood & came home.

Ivard & Dale went to Sunday school.  Jackie was caughing too much.  I worked on my contest puzzle all day, until I could scream, last day.  I have to send it in tomorrow.

WHen they came from church I fixed dinner & we ate & I went on doing puzzle, read paper.

Ivard watched ball game all day.  He went & got Jerry at 5: Jerry fixed Xmas Cards & made out a party order for me a Tupper Ware Party (2nd) on 2nd gold Key.

Jerry, Dean & Dale went to church when they came home & toated Tuna fish sandwiches & Jerry brought home cake, icecream & strawberries & we had shortcake.  Ivards nite off I laid off again still don't feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment