Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thursday, December 19, 1963

Ray got home from school

real foggy all nite & today

took piano scarf off stretching & got my last dresses scarf on.  washed a batch of cloths.

I got up at 6: & fixed breakfast & Dean went to Seminary & Ivard Jerry _ Dale & Jackie went up to train at 7:30 & met Ray then took Jerry to work at Safeway.  brought Ray home & Ivard took Dale & Jackie to school.

Ivard, Ray & I went up to Wards & charged 2 new tires & got them on car & got a bunch of cloths for every ones Xmas, came home & Lyle had brought Gene home so Gene, Ray & I went to Boise at 3: & picked up Jerrys Tupperware came back & got Jerry from work at 5: & came home & Ray fixed supper while I went & got Dale & Jackie from Primary.  Ivard went to work at 4:

We ate & I took Jerry up to work at D.q. 6: to close & Dale cleaned his yard.  Gail Came up then down to our place.

I didn't feel like going to work yet.

Ray went up at 8: & I finished for Jerry & he came home & went to bed.  I went to bed at 8: & read until 1: AM

No comments:

Post a Comment