Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday, December 3, 1963

cloudy & dreary 30° when we came home from work.

I read paper & went to bed at 9:30.

Jerry took Jackie to school

He worked at dairy q. 11:45 to 1:30 & 6: to close.

I woke up at 1:30 & couldn't sleep so I got up & worked on my books.

Ivard went to work at 3:45, rode with dusty.

Jerry took Jackie to dance practice & went & got her & I finished my books.

Jerry & Dean went to store & got stuff & fxied supper.

Dale went up & cleaned D.q. yard but never, just ate stuff & came home again.

We ate & I took Jerry to work then came home & at 7: I took Dale to Collect his Xmas card money from Pat&girls & we took Dean To Mutual. Came home & Jackie & I went to bed & Dale did dishes

I went To work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment