Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tuesday, December 17, 1963

My 29th anniversary

cloudy sun shined some- foggy Tonite.  Dean was sick & I Kept him home in bed.

Jerrys day off.  he got up early & put away his Tupper ware party from last nite & went to Caldwell to Dr. at 9:30, had to go 24 hrs without anything to eat.  They called later & said he didn't have sugar diebiets.  I helped him wrap all his Xmas presents he gave something for us to give each Kid & from Santa.  There we drew name & he was only supposed to buy 2.  He gave Ivard & I over $100. worth of presents to give.

He got supper while I took Jackie to dance class & their Xmas party.

Ivard went to work at 4: & when he came home at midnite we went up to Chinese place & had chow mein.  He was goeing to lay off & we were going to Boise but never.  I'm still off.  We got home at 1: A.M.

Jerry was supposed to work at D.q but he was too sick, got Some one to work for him I went to bed at 1

No comments:

Post a Comment