Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday, December 1, 1963

Gene went back to Rexburg

cloudy most of day.

Jerry got up & went & took Kids to pass fast offerings then he & Dean went to Priesthood, came home & took Jackie Dale to sunday school & Fast meeting

Gene got up & went & milked Wallys cows took Gails car home & stayed ahile then Gail brought him home & stayed awhile didn't go to church, didn't know when Kids were going back to Rexburg him & Ivard watched ball game.  Jackie didn't feel good so I Kept her home.

I had dinner ready when they got home at 2:30 & we ate.  Gene left about 4:

Jerry went to work at D.q. 5: till close.  I took him up.

I was supposed to go back to work but I still dont feel like it.  Ivard didn't work today.

Ivard & I, Dean, Dale & Jackie went up to Gails & had pop corn & played Cards.  No church.  Came home at 8: & went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment