Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Saturday, December 21, 1963

Jackie got mumps

real foggy all nite & today

I came home from work with Arleen WIlma got sick.  I went right to bed

Dean was gone to Idaho City sledding for day when I got home.

Ivard had taken Jerry to work at Safeway

Kids went shopping & woke me up at 2: so I got up & washed cloths & cleaned up.

Ivards day off but he went breaking at 2:30 to Weiser.

Dale went to work with Gail this morning

After Kids got me up, Gene Ray & Jackie had nap.

Dean got home at 5:30 and Ivard got home about 8:

Went & got Jerry from work & ate & I went to bed until Time to go to work.  took Sis with me she doesn't feel a bit good, mumps.

Jerry went down to dairy q. for about hr.

Ray went to Boise to Tupperware Party with Evelyn Elmore.

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment