Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday, December 13, 1963

our ward reunion

Cloudy all day.  Ivard took Dean to Seminary then Came home & took Jerry to work at Safeway and went back to bed until noon.  Took Sis to school too.

I washed some cloths & iorned all morning then I took Cow money & went & paid Todays & last Time fuel oil & put some in bank & got $25. worth of groc. Came home & fixed Ivard & I llunch & made jello salad for ward reunion.

Ivard went to work at 3:50 and Kids came home and I took Dean up to get hair cut then went & got him & we went & got Jerry at 5: & Came home after Jerry helped Dean buy a box of candy for Jernalism teacher tonite at dance, Dean had to present it as editor.

I washed Deans hair & him & Dale made their 3 beds, I washed, while I took Jerry to work at D.q. at 6: We got ready & at 7:15 went & got Jerry, he got some one to work rest of nite he was sick and we went & had supper at Ward reunion.  Smorgersberg-real good-left at 9: before programe & took Dale up to Gails to stay all nite.  at 11: I had to go to Central & Pick Dean up & we went up & woke Gail to give him a message_

No comments:

Post a Comment