Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday, December 15, 1963

Debbie has mumps

sunshined today.

We read paper in bed then Ivard took Jerry up to D.q. to work at 10: he had to open up.  He took Dale & he cleaned up the yard.  They Came home & Ivard got ready & he & Dean went to Priest hood.  I got boks up & practiced my piano.  Ivard came home & got Dale & Jackie & they all went to sunday school.

I read papers & worked on my puzzle contest.

When they came from Church we fixed dinner & ate.  Ivard watched T.V. all afternoon

Dale brought Buttler boy home for afternoon.

Gail Came a min this morning.  Debbie has measles mumps.

I finished fixing rest of my Xmas Cards.

I went & got Jerry at 5: & we went & bought some gas.

Ivards day off.

We all got ready & went to church I was supposed to go to work tonite but I don't feel good yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment