Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday, December 6, 1963

got our first Xmas card (2)

rained hard about 4:30 A.M then hailed a little_sunny most of day, first time we've seen sun in over a week.

Jerry took Jackie to school & came home & rested & wrapped Xmas presents all morning.  He doesn't feel very good.

I got up & ate & just sat after I read paper I feel so dizzy & head ache ect.

I got books up & worked on my Contest puzzle.  Ivard got up & ate & read a novel all day, he found out in garage yesterday.

Jerry went to work at D.q. lunch hr. then went up to Safeway & practiced a while.

brought Ivard & I a hamberger & drink

Ivard went to work at 3:45.

Jerry took Kids up Town & bought Dale a hat & brought hambergers & tater Tots home for supper.

He went to Boise to Party at one of his missionary companions & took Alice.

Gail came & left Kids & we went up to Albertsons to moonlight sale, Gail won Turkey.  He bought us a soada.  They went home & took Dale to work tomorrow.

Ivard came at 11:15 & we watched show.

Plant down.

No comments:

Post a Comment