Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Saturday, December 28, 1963

rained for 2 or 3 hrs this morning

Ray got up & went to Idaho City with Phil, all day sleigh rideing.  Jerry didn't have to be to work today until 10: then Ivard took him.

Dean cleaned up the house & I washed & iorned cloths all day, stoped at 2:30 & Ivard & I & Dean played 1 game of Scrabble and Gene & Jackie took Gails car home they used last nite to come home.  They went at 2:30 & Came home about 6:30, Gail brought them & Dale & him & Debbie stayed until after 8:

Ivard went to work at 4:

Jerry got groc. & came home with Bill from work at 7: I sent Dale to bed for fighting & bawling.  Jerry went up to Alices awhile then gave us a dish of sherbet.

Kids made so much noise I couldn't hear T.V. so I got mad & went to bed and they watched, Jerry _ Gene & Ray.

I washed my hair & when Ray got home at 5: he went & got his cut & I washed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment