Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thursday, December 5, 1963

Jerry went to Dr in Caldwell

another dark dreary day, haven't seen sun in over a week.

I came home so sick, started my period after 90 days, thought I was in change.  I read paper & went right to bed at 9:30.  Ivard was still asleep.  When I got up at 4:30 he was to work.

Dale looked OK so I let him go to school.  Jerry took him & Jackie on his way to Caldwell to see Dr. when I got up he wasn't here either nor Dean, I guess they were up town waiting for Kids from Primary they were.  Came home & Jerry fixed supper.  I had 20 eggs deviled.  We ate and I took Jerry to work & I doctored & went right to bed after I called work & laid off.

Dr. is giving Jerry a complete physical blood tests _ exrays ect. won't know results until he goes Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment