Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Saturday, December 7, 1963

went over to Lyles

sunny part of day, Today not as cold.

Dean cleaned up house and I washed clothes all day & worked on my contest puzzle in between.

Ivard sat & watched T.V. all day as usual.

Jerry went up town then I took him up to work at D.q. 10: to 6:

Dean went up to store on bike then we fixed supper & ate at 5:30.

I got ready & went & got Jerry & brought him home then Ivard & I, Dean & Jackie went up to Gails & got Dale at 6: & we went over to Parma To visit Lyle.

We played cards & had choclate sundee & cookies.  came home at 1:30 A.M.

My & Ivards nite off.  I still don't feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment