Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday, December 20, 1963

little kids got out of school until Jan. 6

I went back to work after being off sick 2 weeks

saw sun a min. foggy most of day & it snowed awhile

Florist delivered me a big boquet of carnations from Jerry.

I got up at 6: & read paper & practied piano then took Jerry to work.  Took Sis to work School.  Ivard got up at noon & Gene & Ray at 11: I took Gene & Ray up to Gails & mailed some sutff & went To bank for Jerry.

Came home & Ivard & I wrapped Xmas presents then went to Caldwell to Gold Strike CEnter & came back & picked up Jackie up at school they are out until Jan. 6.

I washed 4 batches of cloths & dried over stove.

Lyle came a min.  Dean fixed supper & I went & got Jerry & we ate & I took Jerry up to get haircut & went hunting Ray to work.  was supposed to be at D.q at 6: I went up to Gails & she said they were out to Bulldog Lanes so I went & got him, ½hr late.  Gail brought Gene to get his cloths & he went up & had Lynda cut his hair & he got ready & Jerry picked him up when he went after his date, Karen Williams & they went to Middleton to 5 take M_Men Gleaners dance.  He droped Dean off on way to Xmas Party at greys.  I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment